Welcome to our Trips and Travel page.
You DO NOT need to travel alone. If you are interested in traveling with a great group of people, join in the fun with HIP Travel. Each trip is an adventure! Our travel program is open to anyone over the age of 18, however, there are member and non-member fees . Members of the Hartland Senior Center receive discounts on travel fees. Both day and night trips are available. All bus trips are driven by professional drivers. All of our trips will be picked up and dropped off at the west end of Hartland's Target parking lot.
· All trips are on a first come—first serve basis.
· To sign up and reserve your spot on a trip, full payment is required.
· All overnight trips require a deposit. You will need to find your own roommate for overnight trips.
· All trips depart from the Target parking lot in Hartland.
· The first price listed is the HSAC member fee, the second fee is for non-members.
· Reservations are booked at a ‘group rate’ and typically require a minimum number of tickets sold.
· If you need to cancel your trip, there will be no refunds issued.
· If the senior center must cancel a trip due to low interest, you will receive a full refund.
Mask and COVID Policies
· Currently, masks are not required to travel with HSAC, but are encouraged.
· It’s important to note that many venues have their own COVID safety protocols. Please check under each trip, for more details or call Carol for clarification on specific trip requirements. Some locations require vaccination cards as proof as well as your ID.
* Please do not ask our staff to put your name on our trip list without payment. If you are interested in a trip we will make a note of your interest but that does not guarantee you a spot on the trip. We use those lists to call people to remind them of their interest if the trip is filling up.
In case of weather related emergencies please remember that if the Hartland Consolidated Schools are closed the Hartland Senior Center is also closed. (If we have scheduled a trip for that day you will be contacted by our staff regarding the trip status.)